Simple question, but the answer can be quite complex. What goals, dreams, and desires do you have? What do you want out of life? Deciding what you want comes easy for some and not so easy for others. Sometimes deciding what you want is as easy as deciding what you don’t want. Nothing kills more dreams than indecisiveness and lack of a plan!
Steps to take to accomplish your goals:
1. Write your goal down, somewhere that is highly visible for you.
2. Do a little research. No need to reinvent the wheel, use the experience of others to avoid pitfalls.
3. Write down your plan and share it with someone who will motivate you.
4. Set your plan into action. Don’t obsess over why you can’t do it!
5. Reassess your actions to make sure they align with your goal.
Those simple steps can be applied in any situation. The hardest part of getting what we want is getting started and staying committed. I’m not saying it will be easy, but it will be worth it!
Hello and welcome to femme a’ femme blog! My name is Erin Williams I am a wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and registered nurse. Femme a’ femme is French, it translates to woman to woman in English. I created this blog to inspire girls and women to love and empower themselves and one another. I see so many girls and women struggling to love themselves and to be honest that saddens me. I don’t have all of the answers, but I do have love, compassion, and faith. Those are a few of the qualities that help me and I figured I’d share them with you. We are stronger together!